Collecting and using your information
Our main aim is to provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process.
Unless designated otherwise, the data we hold is processed on the lawful basis of legitimate interest.
By submitting your personal information or CV to biggsolutions, you indicate your willingness to be considered, when appropriate, for any of biggSolutions confidential assignments.
We use certain personal data to identify individuals that might be suitable and worth approaching for a particular role. This is necessary for our legitimate interests as a recruitment/search company.
How we use your data:
To be able to provide our services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To facilitate the recruitment process, by matching your details to job opportunities.
- To allow details of your skills and experience, to be viewed by our clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services. Please be assured that your personal details will only be provided to our clients if you have given permission to us to do so.
- To keep you informed of job opportunities and contract assignments which we think may be of interest to you via email and telephone.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. As a result, your information will be accessible to and processed by our recruitment consultants, responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, legal and other corporate staff, only if they have a legitimate business need to do so;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Your Rights and Access to your Personal Information
We want you to be in control of what communications you receive from us and how your personal information is used, you can do this in the following ways:
- You wish to inform us of any changes to your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you;
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event that you:
- Have any queries about the information that we hold about you.
- Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you
- Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data
- Wish to access information held about you.
- Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information as specified by you from our database in accordance with the law by contacting email@example.com
We rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hold your data with a view to providing future recruitment services to you and to manage the business relationship. In the event that the business relationship ceases we confirm that upon your request we will delete personal data in accordance with our internal data retention policies and our legal obligations.
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored by, a third party who work for us as one of our customers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to ensure the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorised access.
biggSolutions are not currently tracking any information with regards the traffic on our website.
Changes to this Policy
This policy was last updated in May 2018